The store will re-open at 7:25 pm Mountain Time.
Charcoal Green®BIOCHAR PLUS
Charcoal Green®BIOCHAR PLUS is a biochar-based inoculant containing beneficial microbes and enriched substrates. When added to growing media and native soils, research has shown that it promotes improved plant growth.
Field Trials - 2006 - 2008
Effects of BIOCHAR PLUS on yield of Irish Potato, Sweet Corn and Tomato
* 10% increase in Sweet Corn yield
* 30 lb./acre savings in nitrogen for Irish Potatoes
* 22% increase in Tomato yield
* 47% increase in Tomato yield
Yield of tomatoes was achieved by adding -
2 CUPS of BIOCHAR PLUS per 5 GALLONS of the TRANSPLANT POTTING MEDIA
- Turfgrass Establishment: Add 10 lbs. BIOCHAR PLUSper 1000 sq. ft. prior to seeding or laying down sod. Work into 4-6 inches of existing soil. Add seed, rake and water thoroughly.
- Maintenance: Following aeration, dethatching or scarification apply at 10 lbs. per 1000 sq. ft. or mix with soil at a rate of 2 cups BIOCHAR PLUSper cu. ft. of soil. Water thoroughly.
- Vegetable Gardens: Mix 10 lbs. BIOCHAR PLUSper 1000 sq. ft. of planting row. Work into top 4-6 inches of soil; add seed, or transplant and water thoroughly.
- Trees and Shrubs: Mix 2 cups BIOCHAR PLUSper cu. ft. of soil (approx. 5 gal.) from the planting hole. Place this mixture into the hole at 6 inch depth. Place tree or shrub into planting hole and fill with remainder of mix.
- Flower Beds: Mix 10 lbs. BIOCHAR PLUSper 1000 sq. ft. of the planting bed, or incorporate 2 cups of BIOCHAR PLUSper cu.ft. of soil from the planting hole.
- Potted Plants: Use BIOCHAR PLUSfor following pot sizes:
- 4" pot - 2 tsp.
- 5" pot - 2½ tsp
- 6" pot - 3½ Tbsp.
- 8" pot - 4½ Tbsp.
- 12" pot - 1 cup
- When repotting plants , mix 2 cups of BIOCHAR PLUSper cu. ft. of repotting mix.
- Vegetable and Flower Transplants: Add ¼ inch layer BIOCHAR PLUSto bottom of transplant hole.
Directions For Use
For best results product should be mixed into native soil or potting mixtures. When applied to soil surfaces product should be raked in and watered thoroughly.
Due to the active and dormant microbial populations, under certain environmental conditions this product may gain or lose weight. With this type of biological activity, it is impossible to eliminate all risks associated with this product. Unintended consequences, crop injury or ineffectiveness may result due to factors beyond the control of BuyActivatedCharcoal.com or the seller. The buyer shall assume all such risks.
BuyActivatedCharcoal.com warrants that this product conforms to the description on its label and is reasonably suited for the purposes as stated. In no event shall BuyActivatedCharcoal.com or the seller be held liable for any incidental, consequential, or special damages resulting from the use or handling of this product. The exclusive remedy of the buyer or user for all claims shall be the return of the purchase price of the product.
A proprietary blend of animal and plant byproducts, biochar and active microbes.
To place multiple sack or pallet orders call: 308-665-1566
NET WT. 50 LBS (at time of packing- see Notice)