Activated Charcoal Air Purifiers
Why choose Activated Charcoal over Ozone?
Activated carbon: safe - effective - economical
- Effective: Widely used by the military and heavy industry for chemical and odor control
- Economical: Carbon canisters can be refilled, low electricity draw
- Reliable: Simple, yet effective technology that is more reliable and easier to maintain
- Safe: Does not create or aggravate respiratory problems, which makes it a safer technology for staff and clients during and after use
- Versatile: Ideal for occupied buildings, can be used in any type of environment
- Responsible: Does not create new pollutants
The drawbacks of ozone machines
- Expensive to run, high electricity draw
- Ozone must reach toxic levels to be effective against microorganisms, consequently ozone "blasts" are usually over Federal safety limits
- Not suitable for occupied buildings
- May cause serious respiratory problems for staff or clients
- Not useful in high humidity environments
- Oxidation can create other pollutants
- Complicated maintenance, higher incidence of product or component failure
Why choose AllerAir Charcoal Air Purifiers?
- Each unit contains, not 2, not 4, but 18 to 24 pounds of virgin hypo-allergenic coconut activated charcoal.
- Easily refill charcoal filter yourself!
- No need for expensive sealed filters.
Why do we ONLY sell AllerAir Air Purfiers?